Contrasting Android, iOS has no direct way of restarting your device with the physical buttons. Though the number of complaints for broken buttons is reducing year by year, but it is still a problem for many Apple users.
Here are two ways by which you can restart your device without using any buttons:
To change the bold text settings in iOS requires the device to restart. This will simply restart your device to apply the changes.
• Open the settings app and navigate to General > Accessibility.
• Scroll to the bold text setting, and toggle it.
• You will see a warning message; tap continue and your device will restart.
See the image below:
Reset Network Settings
This is an alternative way to restart your phone without the use of any buttons. Please Note: This setting will make your phone forget all your Wi-Fi passwords, Bluetooth preferences etc.
• Open the settings app and navigate to General > Reset.
• Find the Reset Network Settings Option and tap on it.
• You will see a warning message; tap Reset Network Device and your device will restart.