ShutterBug 1.0 – Photography Contest! Lots of Prizes to be Won

Virtuaniz along with Tt eSPORTS India invites photographers to enter its ShutterBug 1.0 Photography Contest. You must read the following topics and rules before submitting any photos!

Topics:

  1. Abandoned Beauty (Click here for example, Credits: Naomi VanDoren)
  2. Shadows – Captured! (Click here for example, Credits: Jody MacDonald)
  3. Symmetry (Click here for example, Credits: Darrell Godliman)

Prizes:

  1. Canon EOS 600D DSLR Camera: Best Photo, based on Total Points
  2. Tt eSPORTS Saphira USB 2.0 Mouse: Most Creative Photo, based on Judge’s Discretion

How to Enter:

  • Entrants are required to send their entires on any of the above topics digitally, by emailing us at shutterbug[at]virtuaniz[dot]com by July 8, 2014. The email should contain your entry, your name, your location, a caption for your entry (if any) and your email address.
  • The entries sent will be accessed and will be uploaded on our Facebook Page  (please note, not all entries sent would be uploaded on our page) and entrants would be allowed to share their entries and gather as many likes as they can by July 8, 2014. Please note, likes on your entries will count as valid only if the person liking the photo has liked our Facebook Page. So ask your friends to like our page as well, so that your likes are counted as valid.
  • The number of valid likes (read the above point) you are able to gather till July 6, 2014 will hold 30% of the total points and the rest 70% of the points will be judged on originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact and artistic merit by the judging panel.
  • Submissions may be watermarked if desired, but the watermark should be inconspicuous enough to not interfere with the judging of the photo.
  • The results for ShutterBug 1.0 would be declared in the first week of July (tentative).

Bonus Points:

  • It’s difficult for us to search for cheaters. So if you could help us, you will definitely be rewarded. If you find that some entry has been uploaded which infringes rights of some other photographer, you can let us know. Just drop a line at – karanuppal[at]virtuaniz[dot]com and we’ll take care of the rest.

Rules:

  • ShutterBug 1.0 Photography Contest (the “Contest”) is open to ALL photographers at least 14 years of age, except employees of Virtuaniz and the immediate families of such employees. The contest is open to all participants regardless of residence or citizenship, so long as the laws of their jurisdiction allow participation.
  • All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified. Multiple exposures that have been combined to produce a single “High Dynamic Range” image are acceptable. Images that do not meet these requirements may or may not be judged at the judging panel’s sole discretion.
  • Entrants must not submit images that involve human nudity, the willful harassment of wildlife, damage to the environment by the photographer, put any individual or animal in danger, or infringe on the rights of any other photographer or person.

'Virtuaniz' account, used for spreading general news and to announce giveaways. Also used to publish information about the Website itself.

Loading Facebook Comments ...
Loading Disqus Comments ...