With the increasing number of restaurant pages on the popular social network, Facebook has finally confirmed the addition of the Menus tab on the Facebook Pages for restaurants, which shall be placed adjacent to ‘Likes’ and ‘Photos’ tab. With the increase in the number of foodies on Facebook, restaurants have realized the need of socializing their name on Facebook.
People in the earlier days prefer to search for a restaurant on the popular search engine, Google for location, contact and reviews. But the same set of people have now begun searching for their favorite restaurants on Facebook, as they can easily filter results according to their preferences and ratings. Besides this, they can read reviews by their friends and other people who’ve been their & can also get the general information that includes Contacts, E-mail and hours of operation.
1. Facebook Reportedly Developing Snapchat Rival – ‘Slingshot’
2. Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Turns 30: Seven Little Known Facts About Him
3. Facebook DeepFace: Facial Recognition at a new level
4. How to enable Facebook comment replies on any Profile?
5. Find your Friends Rank on Facebook