We love shopping for sure, and we love free stuff even more. Taking that advantage, some companies are targeting advertising and marketing on these principles of giving users some money to spend and loyalty rewards. We’ll talk about one such app in this post and also guide you through to get Rs. 200 to spend around you.
This new app is currently limited to India, and specifically has high reach in Delhi NCR region Here’s how to get Rs. 200 to spend nearby. Here’s what you have to do.
- Download the app from the link given below on your mobile (or open on desktop and install to mobile).
- Enter your mobile number there. You’ll get an SMS with a PIN. The app will read that PIN automatically if the SMS is received on the same mobile, else it will ask you to enter the PIN.
- After you have entered the PIN (or app has read it), it will ask you to enter your name. You can enter anything there, it doesn’t need to be your real name.
- After that, you’ll see a popup saying you have got Rs. 200 to spend on outlets, hit “Get Started”.
- Voila! You have got Rs. 200 to spend.
- As now you have signed up, you got Rs. 200 and some loyalty rewards. Check them inside the app, it will tell you offers nearby.
- This is valid until the app is around, use wisely.
- Repeat the above process with multiple devices, it will still work.
How to get this on non-android devices?
You will still need one Android device, and you can get Rs. 200 once every number you have. Steps:
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Navigate to “Apps” section, it is labeled as “Application Management” on older devices.
- Search for “hoppr” in the list, click it when you get it.
- Now hit “Force Stop” and then “Clear Data”.
- Now, exit out to home (or directly press Home button)
- Open the app again and repeat steps 2-6 in the first guide.
- Have fun! You can get Rs. 200 for every number you have!
That’s it! Wasn’t it easy to get Rs. 200 (or even more) with this method?
Have fun! Ask me question in the comment section if you have any.