After so many rumors of the Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom, its now official. This seems like the S4 Mini with a bulky camera at the back.
The phone features a 10x optical zoom lens in front of its 16-megapixel CMOS sensor, with a Xenon flash for adding some extra light to your images. This version of S4 has a 4.3-inch qHD (960×540) Super Amoled display and 1.5GHz dual-core processor, runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and supports LTE. Pretty much everything like S4 Mini.
As this is more than just a smartphone with a huge camera lens at the back, its likely to be much larger than the S4. It weighs 208 grams and has a thickness of 15.4 mm, which is nearly double than the original S4. But considering the Galaxy Camera, is much slimmer. S4 Zoom has a max aperture of f/3.1-6.3 which is slightly more than Galaxy Camera.
- Screen: 4.3″ qHD Super AMOLED Display
- 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Exynos CPU
- Connectivity: LTE, Bluetooth, NFC, WiFi, A-GPS + GLONASS
- 16 MP Rear with 10x Optical Zoom and 1.9 MP Front Camera
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Gyro, RGB Light
- 8GB Internal memory (User memory approximately 5GB) ＋ microSD slot (up to 64GB)
Have a look at some press shots.
Source: Samsung Mobile Press