After few simple tweaks, you can publish your website. Here are the steps:
- Login to your Google Drive account.
- Create a folder in it and share it as “Public on the Web”.
- Now, open up the main HTML file & click on the ‘preview’ button on the top.
- Now you can share URL. Example: https://googledrive.com/host/0BySXIRPyzza1UmowN0xGYTBZOTA/virtuaniz.html
- Works like a perfect directory structure.
- A good way for developers to make their website available to public.
- Free of cost.
- The long URL may not be liked by everyone.
- There is no direct way of creating an HTML file on Google Docs.